Aldershot Tennis Club Membership & Registration
To all new and potential adult members
Aldershot Tennis Club often have a full membership quota, and generally there is a waiting period that means if you apply to join our excellent facility you will invariably have a waiting period before full membership can be granted. This is a result of ATC being amongst the best run facilities in Ontario with all year playing, coaching, leagues, social functions and a warm and pleasant friendly atmosphere. Please apply and pay your deposit and be patient with us.
We can only accommodate so many members so as to keep court availability reasonable & comply with OTA regulations. But when you do finally join the waiting will be more than justified. We look forward to hearing from you.
John Korosi, President
ADULT & STUDENT Registration Package - Summer
Click here for the Adult and Student Registration Package
FAMILY Registration Package - Summer
Click here for the Family Registration Package
JUNIOR Membership Application - Summer
Click here for the Summer Junior Registration Membership Application form
JUNIOR Tennis Program Registration Package - Summer
Click here for the Summer Junior Program Registration (Members and Non Members)
ADULT Full-Year Membership
Click here for the Adult Full-Year Membership Reservation Request & Waiver
Membership Inquiries: email@example.com
Payment by cheque or money order please. Applications for student memberships must include a photocopy of Student ID. Couples may send one cheque with two completed forms.
ATC Clubhouse (905) 632-7779
Winter Fees (includes OTA membership and HST)
|Student (12 months)
||18 and over attending full-time college or university
full court and league privileges
(photocopy of valid student card required)
|Junior (12 months)
||under 18 as of Jan. 1 - restricted hours of play
A Member is entitled to bring a guest on a maximum of 5 occasions during the indoor season. A guest can be sponsored by members for a maximum of 5 visits during the indoor season.
- A fee of $15.00 per Guest per booking is to be paid prior to proceeding to the court.
- Payment of guest fees and completion of the guest form are the responsibility of the Sponsoring member.
- Prepared envelopes once completed are to be deposited in the slot marked guest fees (office door mail slot).
- A Guest Profile must be created in the Online Booking system, entering the Guest’s Name as one of on-court players
- Penalty for a fee unpaid is $30.00. Unpaid guest fees can result in suspended booking privileges for the member.
- A member is allowed one guest on court per time-slot.
- Guests may play in the Friday Evening Round Robin. However, leagues are not open to guests.
- A guest is limited to five visits even if sponsored by multiple members (Oct 1st to April 30th).
Summer Only Fees (includes OTA membership and HST)
||under 18 as of Jan 1. - restricted hours of play
||18 - 25 (photocopy of valid student card required)
||2 adults and unlimited Junior members
|Guests Fee (Adult, Student and Junior)
Must be paid prior to going on court (penalty for unpaid guest fees $10)
Members can sponsor any number of guests during the Summer Session
A Guest can only play 5 times in the Summer Session