Aldershot Tennis Club Membership & Registration
To all new and potential adult members
Aldershot Tennis Club (ATC) currently has a full membership quota, and there is a waiting period for new winter members. We can only accommodate so many members so as to keep court availability reasonable and comply with OTA regulations. ATC is one of the best run facilities in Ontario with all-year playing, coaching, leagues, social functions and a warm and pleasant friendly atmosphere. Please apply and pay your deposit and be patient with us. When you do finally join ATC, the waiting will be more than justified. We look forward to hearing from you.
Oliver Barkovic, President
ADULT & STUDENT Registration Package - Winter
Click here for the Adult and Student Registration Package
JUNIOR Membership Application - Winter
Click here for the Junior Registration Membership Application
JUNIOR Tennis Program Registration Package - Fall/Winter
Click here for the Summer Junior Program Registration (Members and Non Members)
ADULT Full-Year Membership
Click here for the Adult Full-Year Membership Reservation Request & Waiver
Membership Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment by cheque or money order please. Applications for student memberships must include a photocopy of Student ID. Couples may send one cheque with two completed forms.
ATC Clubhouse (905) 632-7779
Winter Fees (includes OTA membership and HST)
|Student (12 months)
||18 and over attending full-time college or university
full court and league privileges
(photocopy of valid student card required)
|Junior (12 months)
||under 18 as of Jan. 1 - restricted hours of play
A Member is entitled to bring a guest on a maximum of 5 occasions during the indoor season. A guest can be sponsored by members for a maximum of 5 visits during the indoor season.
- A fee of $15.00 per Guest per booking is to be paid prior to proceeding to the court.
- Payment of guest fees and completion of the guest form are the responsibility of the Sponsoring member.
- Prepared envelopes once completed are to be deposited in the slot marked guest fees (office door mail slot).
- A Guest Profile must be created in the Online Booking system, entering the Guest’s Name as one of on-court players
- Penalty for a fee unpaid is $30.00. Unpaid guest fees can result in suspended booking privileges for the member.
- A member is allowed one guest on court per time-slot.
- Guests may play in the Friday Evening Round Robin. However, leagues are not open to guests.
- A guest is limited to five visits even if sponsored by multiple members (Oct 1st to April 30th).
Summer Only Fees (includes OTA membership and HST)
||under 18 as of Jan 1. - restricted hours of play
||18 - 25 (photocopy of valid student card required)
||2 adults and unlimited Junior members
|Guests Fee (Adult, Student and Junior)
Must be paid prior to going on court (penalty for unpaid guest fees $10)
Members can sponsor any number of guests during the Summer Session
A Guest can only play 5 times in the Summer Session